This version of Choosy requires OS X 10.12 or later. For OS X 10.10 or 10.11 support, try Choosy 1.1 instead.
- Easily select browsers from your browser list when setting up advanced behaviour rules that always use the same browser.
- Ignore extra spaces at the end of a registration key, so minor copy-and-paste errors won't prevent people from registering.
- Use HTTPS instead of HTTP whenever communicating with the Choosy Web site (this doesn't happen often: only when a trial expires and you're redirected to a purchase page, or when you explicitly click on a link to the Choosy Web site in the preferences "About" tab).
- Fix the state of the UI in the system preference pane getting out of sync with reality (this could happen when the Choosy preference pane was closed but System Preferences was still running).
- Fix security warning when enabling or disabling Choosy (this warning appears in the system log, you probably didn't notice it).
- Fix advanced rule editor rows displaying on top of each other.
- Fix advanced behaviour rules that specify a source application. In most cases, Choosy 1.1 wasn't correctly identifying the source application on OS X 10.11.
- Fix display of application icon in behaviour rule editor for rules with a source application.
- Fix expired trial versions opening the first URL normally but redirecting to purchase page on subsequent URLs (they now redirect all URLs, including the first one).
- Fix expanding short URLs that use HTTP (as opposed to HTTPS).
Choosy 1.2 is no longer the latest version. I strongly recommend you download Choosy 2.2.1 instead.
(If you're really sure you want to download this outdated version, here it is: Download Choosy 1.2.)