Help: Uninstalling Choosy
To remove Choosy from your system, follow these steps:
- Open Choosy in System Preferences.
- Stop the helper application by clicking the “Stop Helper” button.
- Uncheck the “Enable Choosy for links” box (this will disable Choosy and set the browser at the top of your browser list to be the default browser, once you've removed Choosy you can always change the default browser as normal by using Safari's preferences).
- Go back to the main System Preferences menu.
- Control-click on the Choosy icon and select “Remove Choosy Preference Pane” from the menu.